Become a member
Renew or Update Membership Info
Members benefit directly through business connections, opportunities to market to other businesses and residents, and by keeping up with important community and business information.
- Website Advertising
- Website Business Directory
- Enhanced member listings on Website
- New Business Introductions (Ribbon Cuttings)
- Telephone Referrals to Member Businesses
- Business After Hours (Mixers)
- Grand Opening Event
- Business Card and brochure Display at Depot
- Chamber E-mail blasts
- Promotion on Social Media
- Cooperative Advertising Opportunities
- New Member Reconition at Chamber Events
- Member Mailing Lists and New Member Lists
That is not this chamber today!!! The State of the City Lunch was a demonstration of the breadth and depth of the current reach of the chamber. The fact that the multicultural face of the City is represented in the awards, the membership and the look of the downtown is a testament to the hard work that is done day in and day out. The web presence, the coordination engagement and the work of making Santa Paula, all of Santa Paula, part of this organization and how it engages the larger community, county, region, state, United States and World speaks loudly, proudly and makes me, as a close neighbor, the great nephew of a long past council member/mayor and someone who enjoys the museums and amenities of the community frequently welcome the resurgence of the Chamber.
I look forward to all the events in which I find time to participate and like the warm welcome that comes from members.”
– Bill Bartels, GreenSource Inc.
- Chairman’s Circle
- Information Source for Residents and Visitors
- Community Calendar on-line
- Annual Recognition and Awards Luncheon
- Monthly Educator Award
- Monthly Public Safety Award
- Participation in Public Safety fundraisers
The Chamber of Commerce is here to help support our community. Attached is a list of all restaurants in the city of Santa Paula. Most are doing take-out or curbside pick-up. Please call them, visit their website or social media page to confirm services and hours....
Join us for the 58th Annual Santa Paula Chamber of Commerce's "Chamber Awards / State of the City Address" featuring keynote speaker Santa Paula Mayor Rick Araiza. The chamber honors our awardees for 2019. Citizen of the Year: Lee Cole - Calavo GrowersBusiness of the...
The Santa Paula Chamber of Commerce’s Chamber Chat will feature Assistant City Manager Ikani Taumoepeau and Parks and Recreation Director Greg Barnes from the City of Santa PaulaTopics will include updates on various projects in and around Santa Paula and the...