Become a memberWe invite you to join the Santa Paula Chamber of Commerce. Santa Paula Chamber members are visible, credible and well informed. Our members enjoy many networking and advertising opportunities. Tell us more about your company so that we can find the best way to personalize what we can do to help you grow your business.
Renew or Update Membership InfoYou can use this form to update any Membership Info that may have changed here.
- Website Advertising
- Website Business Directory
- Enhanced member listings on Website
- New Business Introductions (Ribbon Cuttings)
- Telephone Referrals to Member Businesses
- Business After Hours (Mixers)
- Business at Lunch (Monthly Chamber Chat)
- Business Card and brochure Display at Depot
- Chamber E-mail blasts
- Promotion on Social Media
- Cooperative Advertising Opportunities
- New Member Reconition at Chamber Events
- Member Mailing Lists and New Member Lists
That is not this chamber today!!! The State of the City Lunch was a demonstration of the breadth and depth of the current reach of the chamber. The fact that the multicultural face of the City is represented in the awards, the membership and the look of the downtown is a testament to the hard work that is done day in and day out. The web presence, the coordination engagement and the work of making Santa Paula, all of Santa Paula, part of this organization and how it engages the larger community, county, region, state, United States and World speaks loudly, proudly and makes me, as a close neighbor, the great nephew of a long past council member/mayor and someone who enjoys the museums and amenities of the community frequently welcome the resurgence of the Chamber.
I look forward to all the events in which I find time to participate and like the warm welcome that comes from members.”
– Bill Bartels, GreenSource Inc.
- Chairman’s Circle
- Information Source for Residents and Visitors
- Community Calendar on-line
- Annual Recognition and Awards Luncheon
- Monthly Educator Award
- Monthly Public Safety Award
- Participation in Public Safety fundraisers
The Santa Paula Chamber of Commerce’s Chamber Chat will feature Assistant City Manager Ikani Taumoepeau and Parks and Recreation Director Greg Barnes from the City of Santa PaulaTopics will include updates on various projects in and around Santa Paula and the great...read more
Come spend the day in beautiful Santa Paula for the Downtown Jazz & Art Street Festival. Join us for live Jazz music, art, great shopping with a wide variety of vendors and featuring delicious food from some of our finest local restaurants. Something for everyone!...read more
Wednesday January 23, 2019 Noon-1:00pm Santa Paula Train Depot 200 N 10th St. Santa Paula, CA $15.00 (Includes Lunch and Drinks) Santa Paula City Manager Michael Rock will be our guest speaker. He will discuss various topics involving Santa Paula as well as taking...read more