Members enjoy a better community to live in and a better place to do business. They participate in Chamber programs that promote Chamber development and leadership.
- Chairman’s Circle premium benefits
- Information Source for Residents and Visitors
- Community Calendar on-line
- Annual Recognition Awards Dinner and State of the City address from the current Mayor
- Monthly Educator Award
- Monthly Public Safety Award
- Participation in Public Safety fundraisers
The Santa Paula Chamber offers networking opportunities at monthly “Chamber Chat” luncheons and at monthly Chamber Mixers.
“Chamber Chats” features speakers on important topics impacting our business commmunity locally and regionally.
“Chamber Chat’s” are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month from Noon-1:00pm at The Santa Paula Train Depot 200 N 10th Street in Santa Paula.
Chamber Mixers are held at Chamber Member Business on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 5;30 to 7:00pm.
Chamber Email blasts and announcements in the Santa Paula Times provide details on each of these events.